Duration: 2 hours
In this online lasagna cooking class, you will learn how to make authentic lasagna bolognese from scratch, to prepare pasta you need only eggs and the right type of flour.
Regarding the filling, we will use the traditional bolognese sauce and bechamel.
Ask me if you prefer a veggie variation, i.e. ricotta and spinach lasagna.
Please refer to the lasagna recipe card.
- Plastic wrap
- Rolling pin or pasta machine
- Sharp knife
- 1 Pot for the bolognese sauce
- 1 pot for the bechamel sauce
- 3qt / 22×35 cm Rectangular Baking Dish
- 2 wooden or silicon spoon
- 1 whisk
- Wood or marble board
Connect with me using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
What happens after you book your class?
- Review the shopping list of ingredients above to purchase before the class.
- Review the utensils list above, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
- On the day of your class, you’ll receive a calendar invitation in your email with a Zoom link, about 50 minutes before the class starts.
The booking process is managed by Marco’s Kitchen booking system: