Duration: 1.5 hours
In this online Sicilian cannoli cooking class, you will learn how to make authentic cannoli from scratch.
We will start preparing the dough, then we will cut and wrap it on the cylinder that will be deep-fried and finally we will prepare the cream with fresh sheep ricotta.
Remember cannoli have to be filled only just before eating them!
Please refer to the Sicilian cannoli recipe card.
- Plastic wrap
- Rolling pin or pasta machine
- 1 bowl
- cannoli cylinders
- 1 Pot to deep fry cannoli
- 1 hand mixer
- Wood or marble board
Connect with me using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
What happens after you book your class?
- Review the shopping list of ingredients above to purchase before the class.
- Review the utensils list above, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
- On the day of your class, you’ll receive a calendar invitation in your email with a Zoom link, about 50 minutes before the class starts.
The booking process is managed by Marco’s Kitchen booking system: