Duration: 1 hour
In this online tiramisu cooking class, you will learn how to make authentic tiramisu using a recipe, from one of the most famous Italian pastry chefs, that ensures the eggs are safe.
In fact, the rich cream is obtained by preparing a custard and mixing it with mascarpone and whipped cream.
Please refer to the tiramisu recipe card.
- Plastic wrap
- 2 bowls (about 10 inches diameter)
- 3qt / 22×35 cm Rectangular Baking Dish
- 1 container for coffee bath
- 1 pot 10 inches diameter
- 1 scale or measuring set
- 1 electric hand mixer or stand mixer
- 1 peeler
- 1 spatula
- 1 whisk
- 1 strainer
Connect with me using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
What happens after you book your class?
- Review the shopping list of ingredients above to purchase before the class.
- Review the utensils list above, you probably already have all the things you need in your kitchen!
- On the day of your class, you’ll receive a calendar invitation in your email with a Zoom link, about 50 minutes before the class starts.
The booking process is managed by Marco’s Kitchen booking system: